Sports Therapy is an aspect of healthcare that is specifically concerned with the prevention of injury and the rehabilitation of the patient back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness, regardless of age and ability.
It utilizes the principles of sport and exercise science incorporating physiological and pathological processes to prepare the participant for training, competition and where applicable, work.
Get the proper treatment to keep your body in top condition!
- stimulates metabolism
- enhances blood circulation
- accelerates healing process
- Pain therapy: Chronic pain – e.g. back pain, lumbalgia, tension, radiculopathies, heel pain
- Sports injuries: Chronic inflammation of tendons and joints – eg. tendon overload syndrome, osteitis pubis
- Patients may also be referred for EMTT treatment by the traumatology department as a follow up to surgery on injuries caused by violence or accidents.
Winback Tecar Therapy
- By combining WINBACK with muscle strengthening programmes between different phases of training, strength is increased and risk of injury is reduced. With WINBACK energy, perceived exertion decreases when performing activities. The athlete gains speed, endurance and coordination.
What our patients have to say...
"Dr. Petzel is great! The office has an awesome vibe. It's super clean and feels homey. He plays great music which helps to relax. Has all the equipment there to fit your needs. I trust his expertise which allows him to make the best judgment call for treatment. Makes me feel comfortable, communication is great and we have the best conversations! Love that he has free treats at the front desk. Covid safety protocols implemented. Would definitely recommend Dr. Petzel and this location!"
"Dr. Steve is a highly skilled chiropractor proficient in many techniques. I have referred a handful of patients to him and all have had such great results, improved posture and increased range of motion. I’d Definitely recommend him, 5* doctor!"
"I felt pampered in this upscale chiropractor's office. This was my first experience with a male massage therapist, and he was competent. I do not recall the exact name of the technique--it was something similar to lengthening--but it was wonderful! I would refer anyone to this facility."